Wednesday 18 December 2013

Thanks from Nikola "Snooky" :)

                Thanks for all of you!! :)

So..
Thank you for everything; the best party, the best atmosphere, freinds, primark, attractions..  
We never forget your family and you! We are very grateful for all. We love you and Spain!! 
By the time we get to know your culture and customs, visit a lot of places. Thanks to you we have 
THE MOST BEAUTIFUL MEMORIES!!
At the end of some of my favorite pictures, I love you.. I'm crying when I watch them :'(


So hard to say goodbye :'( but.. it's a start of our friendship, and..
We will do everything to come back there.. So the last time - THANK YOU SO MUCH!!



                              





















                                 I love you guys!!! ♥ THANKSSSSSSSSS!

                  

,

No comments:

Post a Comment